Experience exceptional care and proactive wellness with our Primary Care Membership at 417 Integrative Medicine. Gain access to personalized care plans, preventive screenings, and ongoing health management. Take control of your health journey and become a member today.
One of the benefits of being a member! Because we know you well, we can usually care for you even when you’re away from home. Many illnesses can be diagnosed and treated by communication via phone, secure text, email or video. If necessary and appropriate, we can provide treatment and prescriptions to a pharmacy.
If you have a Medicare plan we accept, no, you are not able to sign up for a membership. However, if you have a Medicare plan we do not accept (Advantage plan) you are able to sign up!
1) Patients who cannot afford health insurance or who prefer a Health share.
2) Patients who have a high-deductible health insurance plan that limits their access to primary care due to fears about cost.
3) Patients with “good” health insurance who are tired of feeling rushed or unheard at their current provider.
4) Small business owners who want to provide a health benefit to their employees but, cannot afford a traditional insurance plan or want to lower the cost of providing insurance for their employees by pairing insurance with our membership.
Absolutely! Today, most medical care is reactionary. We see a provider only when symptoms arise or we feel sick. The traditional healthcare model encourages you not to visit your provider until you are very sick. At 417 Integrative Medicine, we always provide care for our patients when they need it, we also emphasize the importance of proactively maintaining your health. You and your family will benefit from a personalized, preventive healthcare plan:
Our membership pricing is transparent and, with the exceptions below, there are no other hidden charges besides your monthly membership fee for your care with us. Fees you should expect to have to pay outside your membership fees include:
1) Lab tests*
2) Imaging studies*: such as X-rays, ultrasounds, etc. Though not included in your membership fee we work with several local partners to offer affordable pricing to our patients whether or not they have insurance.
3) Medications or Supplements
*insurance may be used, out of pocket options available as well
Discover Compassionate and Comprehensive Primary Care at 417 Integrative Medicine!Contact Us Now